Florien and Dr. Valerie talk about her bestselling book, “Patriarchy Stress Disorder: The Invisible Inner Barrier to Women’s Happiness and Fulfillment”, her vision and how the saying ‘Doe maar normaal’ meaning ’ doesn’t help Dutch women to thrive and show up as the powerful women they can be.
Discover in this podcast how you can step out of your mental ‘prison’ into a life of thriving (instead of surviving). Step from being strong and self-reliant to how good can it get?
Florien and Dr Valerie talk about:
- What Patriarchy means and how it still effects women and men in terms of morals, power and internal convictions
- Dr. Valerie shares how figuring out her own suffering and pain helped her create a movement
- How and why she had to quit her thriving New York based psychology practice
- What your body tells you and how traumatic experiences are generationally transferred
- How transitioning to working with groups of women made her a thought leader
- How writing a book was essential in putting her movement on the map
- How she wrote the book and how she found her voice
- Why being strong and doing everything yourself kills women’s full potential and leads to burnout.
- How the Dutch saying ‘doe maar normal, doe maar gewoon’ holds Dutch women back to go after their dreams
- How your subconscious determines your (in)action
- Why Dr Valerie thinks being self-reliant and going alone is a bad thing.
- Why healing is essential in order to be able to build a thriving team and delegate
- How she built her organization in stages
- How trauma responses like freeze, fight, flight takes away your flow and the magic of life
- What trauma is according to Dr Valerie and how it results in trouble sleeping, weight gain, chronic pains, procrastination, inaction, addiction, intrusive thoughts
- How safety meganisms in your subconscious form an invisible inner prison and how to break out of it
- How your nervous system (not your mindset) is the key to feeling safe and be more brave!
- How retraining your ‘prison guards’ will positively influence your life and results as an entrepreneur
- How selling (yourself) and fear for success triggers the unconscious ancient wounds of worthlessness, how to overcome and heal it in order to keep and receive more money and success
- How taking responsibility to heal and get out of your mental prison will change your life
Dare to set yourself free!
Are you ready to take responsibility and thrive?
Sign up for the 3 day virtual thriving experience August 14- August 162020 and have your torch lit!
The thriving experience helps women leaders who have heard the calling to fully embody their power–the power of their gifts, financial, sexual, personal–so they can create (and fully enjoy!) a life designed by your personal and collective desires.
Dr. Valerie Rein, a Russian raised American woman, has discovered Patriarchy Stress Disorder (PSD) and created the only science-backed system for helping women achieve their ultimate success, happiness, and fulfillment by healing the intergenerational trauma of oppression.
Her cutting-edge programs have helped thousands of women shift from survival to thriving and master the game of “How good can it get?” in their work and personal lives.
It’s time to thrive!